Community Events Calendar
Poker Gal Warning
If you see this gal playing poker run. Play pool, shuffleboard, keno, golf, watch a game on one of 22 HDTV's anything but play against her. She will beat you again and again and take all your poker money. You have been warned.
* Daily Poker Tournaments and Live Play!
* $2.75 Domestic Pints 4-7 Daily
19th Hole Casino & Sports Bar
2746 W. Tregallas Rd., Antioch | (925) 757-6545
Fun in Brentwood... Bowling, Birthday Party's, Game Room, Snack Bar, Spare Room Lounge! Karaoke, Dance Party's & Trivia...Woohoo!
* Trivia Game Night Every Wednesday 7-9 pm.
* No Entry Fee Or Age Limit! Test your knowledge on a range of trivia questions Including Sports, Movies, Music, Literature...and so much more!
* Bring your friends & family and play in teams of 2-6 people
* Compete for gift certificates and other great prizes! But most of all Bragging Rights!
Harvest Park Bowl
5000 Balfour Rd., Brentwood | (925) 516-1221
I'm a big fan of Chili Relleno. This is the largest one ever. I ate half and took the rest home. Muy bueno!
New tables, chairs and art on the wall makes this place a nice stop. BTW the house margarita is 16 ozs. aclamaciones (?) did I say that right?.
New Latin Spot Friday & Saturday 9:30 - 1:30
Cumbia / Salsa / Bachata Dancing
Well Margarita $5; Imported $3; Domestic $2; 9:30-10PM
Kitchen Open Until 12:00 PM
La Fuente Mexican Restaurant
642 First St., Brentwood | (925) 516-2233
Family Buffet, Mexican Food Night, Homemade Chips, Salsa Bar, Steak Fajitas, Chile Relleno, Chile Verde, Salads, Desserts and more!
Lone Tree Golf & Event Center
4800 Golf Club Rd. | (925) 706-4232
Includes Minestrone Soup, Salad, Pasta, Fresh Sauteed Vegetables, Hot Baked Bread & Butter. Make it Cajun' style (photo) for $1 more, yum.
* Cocktails Single $2.50; Double $3; Big Triple $3.50
Mac's Old House Restaurant
3100 E. 18th St., Antioch | (925) 757-9908
Raise your glass to a NEW kind of night out! Paint Nite® invites you to create art over craft beers and Sticky Chicken, Ribs, Tri Tip and tasty sides. Guided by a professional artist and party host. Grab your friends and spend two hours eating, drinking, laughing, and flexing your creative muscles. There’s no experience necessary and we’ll provide all the supplies, so you don’t have to worry about a thing (except having a great time!). Must be of legal drinking age. Food and drink may be purchased at the event.
* Largest Blues stage and Dance floor in the east bay.
* STICKY CHICKEN will be offering, Chicken, Ribs, Tri-Tip and more starting at 4:30 PM. Come for dinner and stay for the FREE Blues Show.
* 24 Craft beers on tap, wine, champagne and 300 more beer brands in the Bottle Shop
Mannheim Social Club
561 First St., Brentwood | (925) 513-2300
$7 Off @ Tailgater's